Applicants from the foreign countries have to compile a full package of documents for their legal stay on the territory of the Russian Federation.
1. Fill in the form which you can find on the university website (the information must be complete).
2. Send the electronic version (in PDF format) of the completed application form and the electronic version (in PDF format) of the passport by e-mail: email@example.com not later than July, 1st and accurate).
3. Implement the legalisation of education certificates. It should be carried out by applicants themselves before crossing the Russian Federation border.
4. Wait for an invitation from Surgut State University, which can take up to 30 working days (an invitation is valid for 90 days).
5. While waiting for the university invitation, collect all the necessary documents for getting visa including:
7. Receive confirmation on the documents’ legalisation and send a digital version of the documents in PDF format to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Before visiting the Consulate, receive an invitation and medical insurance to get a visa and fill in an online application form on the website of Consular Section, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of RF.
9. Submit all documents for a visa to the Embassy or Consulate of the Russian Federation located in India.
10. Get a visa.
11. Buy tickets (Delhi - Moscow – Surgut) with expected transfer time in Moscow – no longer than 24 hours.
12. Send an electronic image of the tickets (PDF) by e-mail: email@example.com (not later than five days before the flight).
13. Get an immigration card (for a period of 90 days) on arrival in the Russian Federation.
14. Check in to the dormitory of Surgut State University on the arrival day.
15. Within 24 hours from the date of arrival provide your passport and immigration card to the office located at the address: Surgut, Lenin Prospect 1, office № 225 (working hours: Monday - Thursday from 8 a.m. to 17 p.m., lunchtime – from 12 a.m. to 13 p.m.; Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 a.m., Saturday and Sunday – days off).
16. Fill in an application form for admission to Surgut State University.
18. Apply to the office located at the address: Surgut, Lenin Prospect 1, office № 225 (working hours: Monday - Thursday from 8 a.m. to 17 p.m., lunchtime – from 12 a.m. to 13 p.m.; Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 a.m., Saturday and Sunday – days off), if you want to extend the duration of stay. It can be done before the migration card's expiration period (90 days), but not later than 30 days before its expiration date.