Foreign citizens entering the University by specialty "General Medicine" under Contracts on providing paid educational services for the educational programmes in the English language, have to take two Admission tests on general subjects: Biology and Chemistry.
Since the list of Entrance examinations for foreign citizens entering the University by specialty "General Medicine" under Contracts on providing paid educational services for the educational programmes differs from the list of Entrance examinationsfor other persons, the University independently allocates the number of competitive places for foreign citizens and holds a separate competition for these intake places.
Foreign citizens and stateless persons have got the right to receive higher educationat the expense of budget allocations in accordance with the international treaties of the Russian Federation; Federal laws or established by the Government of the Russian Federation educational quota for foreign citizens and stateless persons (hereinafter referred to as the quota for foreign citizens); and also at the expense of individuals and legal entities in accordance with Contracts on paid educational services.
Foreign citizens and stateless persons, being compatriots living abroad, have got the right to receive higher education on equal basis with the citizens of the Russian Federation, subject to their compliance with the requirements provided by Article 17 of Federal Law from May 24, 1999 № 99-FZ “On the State Policy of the Russian Federation in relation to compatriots living abroad” (hereinafter - Federal Law № 99-FZ).
Compatriots living abroad and being non-citizens of the Russian Federation are not subject to special rights for admission tothe bachelors’ and specialty degree programmes, granted in accordance with the Federal Law No. 273-FZ, unless otherwise provided by the international treaties to which the Russian Federation is a party.
Foreign citizens entering the University by specialty "General Medicine" under Contracts on providing paid educational services for the educational programmes in the English language have to observe the following terms:
- the deadline for acceptance of the documents from the foreign citizens, for whose staying in the Russian Federation during the period of applying and taking the entrance test it is necessary to have visa issued at the request of the University in the period from August 20 to September 13, 2019;
- the deadline for the entrance test conducted by SurGU on its own in the period from September 16 to September 20, 2019;
- the deadline for submitting applications for consent to enrollment in the perioduntil September 26, 2019;
- the order of enrollment is issued and posted on the official website and on the information stand in the period until September 30, 2019.
When submitting documents for admission to training, a foreign citizen or a stateless person shall indicate in the application letter for admission to a relevant program (here in after – application letter) the details of an identity document or a document certifying the identity of a foreign citizen in the Russian Federation or the identity of a stateless person in the Russian Federation in accordance with Article 10 of the Federal Law from July 25, 2002 № 115-FZ “On the Legal Status of Foreign Citizens in the Russian Federation” (here in after – the document certifying the identity of a foreign citizen); and shall represent in accordance with subparagraph "a" of paragraph 8.14 of the given STO – an original or a copy of the personal identification document, certifying the personality, the citizenship or the personal identification document of a foreign citizen.
For admission to the programme a foreign citizenor a stateless person shall submit to Admission Office:
- the Application letter of the established sample (the Application letter may be submitted in the foreign language, if it is the language of instruction of the higher education programme);
- a copy of a document on education of a standard format; or a copy of a foreign state’s document on education, or on education and qualification, in case the education, certified by this document, is recognized in the Russian Federation at the level of the relevant education in accordance with Article 117 of the Federal Law from December 29, 2012 № 273-FZ;
- a document on education of a standard format translated into the Russian language and certified in a prescribed manner; or any foreign state’s document on education or on education and qualification and its supplement (if the latter is stipulated by the legislation of the state in which thedocument on education was issued);
- a copy of a medical report attesting the absence of contraindications for study in the Russian Federation and the absence of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
- 4 photos with size 3x4;
When applying for enrollment, a foreign citizen presents the originals of the above-mentioned documents; a copy of the entry visa to the Russian Federation in case the foreign citizen had arrived in the Russian Federation on the entry visa. The applicant’s last name, first name and patronymic (if available), indicated in the translated documents submitted, must correspond to the last name, first name and patronymic (if available) of the applicant, indicated in the entry visa.
The invitation of foreign citizens from the distant foreign countries is made on the basis of payment confirmation in accordance with the preliminary contract in the stated period of time – before the foreign citizen’s arrival to SurGU.
For admission to the programme according to Article 17 of Federal law № 99-FZ the compatriot represents besides the documents specified in Paragraph 8.14 of the present STO the originals or copies of the documents provided by Article 17 of Federal law № 99-FZ.